Nitro Series Application Equipment
Precise Seed, Nutrients and Soil Amendment Placement
Achieve healthy crop growth with precise in-ground seed sowing and nutrient placement technology from Agrotil. Our nitro series application equipment takes the hard work and inaccuracy out of sowing your seeds and plant nutrients correctly to produce an optimal harvest.
Seed & Plant Requirements
Many elements need to come together precisely to achieve optimum plant growth.
Healthy crop growth is achieved starts when seeds are precisely sown into the soil profile at the required depth and rate (plant population). The soil should also be structurally conditioned and available plant nutrients strategically placed for best root growth throughout the plant growth cycle. The plant nutrients must all be placed accurately in both the vertical and horizontal horizons in the soil profile relative to the seed.
Optimum Plant Growth Requires:
- Right and optimum seed rate.
- Right seed depth into the soil profile.
- Right seed coating at the right rate (if required) applied just in time (for example inoculants).
- Right nutrients at the right quantities accessible for the plant’s roots at the right place in the soil profile as required by the plant as its root system grows and develops.
- Right soil amendments again at the right quantities accessible for the plant’s roots at the right place in the soil profile as required by the plant as its root system grows and develops.
Your Optimum Plant Growth Solution
AGROTIL has created the NITRO SERIES Application Equipment Units to cover all requirements needed to achieve optimum plant growth.
The NITRO SERIES Application Units are the new industry leader in ground engaging applicators for broad-area crop establishment. These applicator system solutions have a high level of adjustability and can readily apply a variety of nutrient formats at various depths into the soil for enhanced plant root growth and development.
These high-tech application units have been engineered to attach to most existing seeding toolbars and implement frames, or existing ground engaging tools. There are also three nitro applicator models currently available in the range, each with their own set of benefits and features.
- NITRO 1000 Series Applicators – A range of backswept fertilizer knives, for side-dressing nutrients in gas, vapour, liquids and granule forms across a range of rates and depths of placement for emerging or growing crops.
- NITRO 2000 Series Applicators – A range of tyned air seeding applicators typically used in small grain broad-area crop production; for accurate and separate placement of seed. Various forms of nutrients, trace elements, soil conditioners, inoculants and other gas, liquid and dry products can also be applied at a range of rates and depths of placement for the successful establishment and growth of the crop.
- NITRO 5000 Series Applicators – A range of deep tillage applicators in small grain broad-area crop production and specialty crop systems, such as sugar cane, vegetables, and cotton; for multiple seed and nutrient products across a multiple range of vertical and horizontal depths whilst undertaking deep and or strategic tillage.
AGROTIL has bought together its extensive agronomic and crop production experience, combined with innovative engineering design and manufacturing expertise to create the exciting NITRO Series for broad area grain and row crop production systems.
With this level of usability and adaptability combined with the optimal plant growth this product can achieve, it’s no wonder AGROTIL’s NITRO SERIES is set apart from the rest.
NITRO 1000 APPLICATOR
The NITRO 1000 Applicator System is a new and innovative range of backswept insulated fertilizer knives, specifically developed by AGROTIL’s engineers to not only apply traditional anhydrous gas/vapour applications. The NITRO 1000 Applicator System now has new and innovative configurations to apply Nitrogen in gas/vapour form as well as Nitrogen, other macro and micronutrients and soil amendments in gas, granular or liquid forms.
With agronomists now seeking greater nutrient uptake and efficiency and requiring to apply not only Nitrogen, but also Phosphorous, various trace elements, bulk organic liquids and soil amendments at various depths in the one pass, the Nitro 1000 Applicator System has new configurations to do just that.
These innovative backswept knives have a complete cast and an industry recognised 45-degree angular backswept design for optimum in-ground performance.
The mounting hole patterns will attach up to tynes and shanks with 12.5mm (1/2”) attaching bolts and 38-51mm (1-1/2″ to 3”) centres.
The Nitro 1000 Applicator System has the following Base Models
- N1200 – Base = NH3 Gas and/or Vapour Fertilizers
- N1400 – Base = Liquid Fertilizers/Soil Amendments
- N1600 – Base = Bulk Materials (Liquids/Granular)
Other key features include:
- Suit 3/8”, ½”, 5/8” and ¾” delivery hoses
- Delivery capability for gas, liquid and granular product
- Insulated and sealed NH3 delivery
- Tungsten carbide leading edge and abrasion resistant alloy steel for long wear life
- AGROTIL’s patented and innovative design
- Configurable for specific products and depths into the soil profile
Contact us today to find out more and receive a free, no obligation quote for our new and innovative range of NITRO 1000 Series backswept insulated fertilizer knives.
Nitro 2000 Applicator
The NITRO 2000 Applicator System has been specifically developed for Air Seeding Application Systems in small grain broad-area crop production.
Unique Attaching System – The NITRO 2000 Applicator unique attaching system allows it to be readily attached to the shank of most air seeding tools and implements on today’s market.
Nested Boot Connecting Systems – Our NITRO 2000 nested boot connecting systems allow up to two hi-wear cast iron boots to be connected together as a part of the application system; each boot is fitted with replaceable in-ground shrouds that have tungsten carbide tips braised onto the shroud at points of high wear for long boot life. Plus each boot is height adjustable so that seed, nutrient and soil amendments product can be placed at differing layers into the soil profile.
Delivery and separated material placement systems have been developed and proven for:
- Soil Amendments
For farmers utilizing variable rate technology (VRT) for seed and nutrient prescriptions, the NITRO 2000 Applicator totally complements this precision ag technology.
Various boot shroud attachments for different seed types and nutrient placement targets make your air seeder an integral part of precisely applying the variable rate technology.
No other air seeder sowing boots and applicators on the market today offers the long wear life and adjustability for accurate placement of seed, nutrients and soil amendments required for optimal crop production.
Contact us today to learn more about how the AGROTIL NITRO 2000 Applicators will deliver precise seed, nutrients and soil amendments placement with your current air seeder.
Air Seeding Application Equipment Systems – Patent Pending No 2016900141
Nitro 5000 Applicator
The NITRO 5000 Applicator System has been specifically developed for Deep Tillage Application in small grain broad-area crop production and specialty crops systems such as sugar cane, vegetables, and cotton.
Multiple Products at Multiple Horizons – The NITRO 5000 Applicator System is purposely designed to apply multiple products at multiple horizons in the soil profile for variable rate prescriptions.
Various Nutrient Types and Depths – Its unique and patented system can deliver various types of nutrients at increments of 2.5cm. In fact, up to 4 different solids and 18 different liquids can be delivered through the shank at various depths or various combinations of solids, liquids, and gas.
Unique Hollow Cast Design – The NITRO 5000 Series Applicator’s unique hollow cast design not only allows for exceptional strength for deep tillage but allows for all delivery tubes to be contained within the shank itself, providing no risk of product delivery tubes being torn off by stones and sticks in the ground.
Eliminate Compacted Soil Layers – Deep tillage or strategic tillage can be achieved to help eliminate compacted soil layers to promote deep plant root system growth. This can be done from 750mm to 1200mm underframe clearance with the NITRO 5000.
Suits All Soil Amendment Conditioning Prescriptions – With more complex nutrient and soil amendment conditioning prescriptions being generated to suit variable rate technology, the NITRO 5000 Series Applicator System totally complements the delivery into the soil to suit these prescriptions.
More Key Features and Benefits:
Agrotil’s Nitro Series precision seed, nutrient and soil application equipment deliver precision product placements in both vertical and horizontal horizons in the soil profile.
The 5000 Series Deep Tillage Application System is –
– Adjustable up to 500mm max depth
– Shear bolt protected
– Tungsten wear surfaces for exceptional wear
– Nutrient Delivery – variable depth, horizontal & vertical horizons
- Liquids – Multi
- Dry – Multi
- Gas/Vapour – Multi
- Soil Amendments delivery, variable depth, horizontal & vertical horizons
Contact us today to learn more about how the AGROTIL NITRO 5000 Deep Tillage Applicator Equipment will deliver precision prescriptions of plant nutrients and soil amendments into multiple horizons whilst working up deep compaction zones, enhancing crop root development and plant nutrient uptake.
Deep Tillage Application Systems – Patent Pending No 2016900141
WHY CHOOSE AGROTIL FOR QUALITY APPLICATION EQUIPMENT
- Multi-product, multi-layer applications
- Fully integrates with VRT (Variable Rate Technology) and precision seeding/planting prescriptions
- Competitive quotes
- Service parts support
- Minimum in field machine downtime
- Innovative technology